WordPress website design or HTML website development?
In this era of technology moving so forward day by day, every business, be it small or large needs a website. Advantages of going online is to reach the target audience faster and easily. The more clients you will have if your website is user-friendly with easy navigation and concentrating about your services.
There are various website services which makes it more intriguing to use. One such is integration of blog design into your website. Blog makes it easier to keep track of people who has seen your website and also lets you display and manage regular entries written.
Now, to create a good website, what are the technologies? The first thing that would come to your mind would be that of HTML since we have all learnt in school to display our names on a web page. And CSS for styling the web page with colours, tables and other things. That was fun right? It is the most basic way to create a website but there are many more other modules which makes it the best website one can have.
Now, that is pretty much the introduction to HTML and WordPress. Let us get into the details on each one and find out which one you should choose to make your website.
What is WordPress?
It is a free and open source Content Management System (CMS) which is based on PHP and MySQL. WordPress also offers tons of plugins, again which makes development easier and faster.
WordPress was released on May 27, 2003. It is mostly associated with Blogging but supports other kinds of web content too. Almost 26% of websites are powered by WordPress. The admin can make changes as per their requirements and if you do not want to buy any domain, you can still share the link of your website for it to be accessible to everyone since WordPress provides you free hosting. The only con here would be that, if you want free hosting, you will not be able to change the domain name as per your choice and it will have. WordPress.com preceding in our URL. You can buy a domain, for which you will be charged.
Some advantages are:
- It is easy to update without having to hire any developer. Also, it is easy to create content and upload it.
- If you pay for membership, you get countless themes which are of high quality.
- There are enough plugins to make it more functional.
- You need to install security plugins for WordPress websites so that it cannot be hacked.
The disadvantages are:
- It sure is easy, but to create a powerful website, it could take a while to get the hang of it. You will need to spend a lot of time reading or watching videos to totally understand how it works.
- You have to manage everything on your own. Your content, UI, SEO activities, plugins, etc is your total responsibility and if you really want to show up on the first result page on Google, you should devote most of your time updating your website.
What is HTML?
Some Pros are:
- Once your website is up on the internet, you need not install any updates or keep regular backups.
- They run on cheap servers with low resources.
Some Cons are:
- You need to be well versed with HTML, CSS, if you want to update your website on your own.
- You will need a developer to make a dynamic website which is mostly recommended for business because there are updates frequently.
There are pros and cons of both. If you are sure that you would never want to update your website or you already have knowledge on how to make a website, HTML is your way to go. If it is anything else than the reasons mentioned above, choose WordPress.
Future Revolution is known to be the best in building powerful websites using both these technologies and many more to give you the best website. Not only a website, but to have SEO friendly website development, is equally important if you want your website to have a good PageRank.
Bangalore is known for its start-ups, IT sector and all new technologies. There are indeed huge number of companies which provides web development services. If you go through their services, you would find that those companies use technologies that gives output faster. The better option is to use WordPress than traditional methods to build a website.
There are plenty of other options when it comes to making a powerful website. There are companies who provide different web services in Bangalore. If you are planning to start a business in Bangalore, congratulations! Web development companies are there for your rescue with the latest technologies which would create an impact that you want to have on your target audience and help you grow your business.
With frequent updates, blogs, and user friendly UX/UI design, and a little extra help from Future Revolution, who can not only build your website but also provide you with Social media marketing and much more, you are good to go and outshine the rest in your field.