Tally ERP 9 has been an astonishing version of the highly prominent software with its state-of-the-art features and effectiveness. Every business irrespective of their shape and size are globally using Tally for their daily business routines and functionalities. The latest version of this software has created new heights for Tally services by incorporating some latest features that are quite user-friendly. Let’s have a closer look at some of the latest features that made this software quite popular amongst businesses.
Top notch features integrated into Tally ERP 9 are:
These integrated features have brought revolution in Tally services by providing multiple functionalities in single domain software.
Tax Deducted at Source (TDS):
The TDS facility in the latest version covers the entire scale of TDS related processes right from the creation of a TDS liability to discharge and creating the e-file for the same.
In the latest version of the software, the TDS feature has been totally re-written with new features being introduced. That has the ability to deduct TDS and also record in a single voucher. Now you might also opt for creating the TDS liability on a periodic basis. One doesn’t need to create separate ledgers for payments related or not related to TDS, as the same ledger can be used for both. Some of the additional features such as NRI payments are also facilitated in the latest version.
Payroll Statutory Reports:
This advanced feature of Tally ERP 9 now consolidates nearly all the ESI, PF and Professional Tax forms and reports that are indispensable for authorities to submit. This was the most awaited feature in this software.
Tally already possesses functionalities of excise for manufacturers. Excise for traders has been one of the most eagerly awaited features in this version. It’s there now in a comprehensive and simple fashion.
This software handles:
- Several types of excise duties (Special, Basic and Education Cess etc.)
- Several valuation methods (such as Ad valorem/transaction value, Ad valorem, value based on MRP, Ad quantum etc.) – all of these, if required, in the same invoice.
- Flexibility to possess different unit of measures for excise reporting and recording transactions.
- Payments to central Excise
- Keeping statutory records and reporting and returns
- Consecutive numbering for excise reckonings even across various kinds of vouchers including debit notes and detailed invoices.
- Multiple ECC numbers for a single company.
Some of the prominent companies like Future Revolution are offering Tally services and training in cost competitive and effective ways.