These days, everyone has something to talk on the internet, websites, web
development and so on. But what actually is a website or in other words
www.something.com? Before getting into creating a website, let me give you a
brief introduction on websites and all other related jargons to make it easier.
A website is a collection of related web pages. And a web page is a document that is suitable for the World Wide Web (www) and web browsers (Chrome,
Mozilla Firefox, etc). Web pages are coded with HTML, CSS which is only
visible to the developer and not the user. For the user, it is just a page with
content in it. There are two types of web pages: static and dynamic. A static webpage cannot interact with the user on its own whereas a dynamic web page is more responsive or to be precise it is driven by server-side software and generated by a web application. Usage of dynamic websites is more now rather than static ones. Although, dynamic components can be incorporated in static websites.
Now, we always ask about the URL of a website. What is an URL? Uniform
Resource Locator or web address is a reference which specifies the location of
the website on a computer network. Websites can have many functions and are used in different areas of interest. It can be a personal website, a business website, government website, blog, etc.
Technology is growing every day and anything and everything is found on the internet these days. It has become easy to create a website easily for anyone even if they are not from the technical background. But the important thing here is how good your website is. Does it have a good content? If it does, are there keywords which will help your website to show up on top of google search results? Before we get into the coding part.
Let’s take a glance at domains and hosting the website.
1) The first thing is to have a domain. You can surely create a website on localhost, which means it can be accessed by the local network of our laptop. But for the world to see your capabilities, you need a domain so that it is accessible from the internet. A domain name is used for finding and identifying computers on the Internet. Computers use IP addresses, which are a series of number. Since it is difficult for humans to remember numbers for different websites, the concept of domain came into the picture. You can buy domains easily on websites like GoDaddy, big rock, Namecheap etc.
Now, once you have your domain and a unique name, next step is to.
2) Get hosting for your website. Web hosting is a service that allows organizations and individuals to post a website or web page onto the Internet. Websites are hosted or stored, on special computers called servers. When a user wants to access your website, all he/she has to do is to type your domain name in their browser and their computer will connect to your server and your web pages are delivered to them through the browser and voila! They are viewing your website. Again, GoDaddy, HostGator are well known in this field.
Now, for the design of your website, there are different ways to do it.
3) You can google free templates and modify without understanding the codes at all, else install WordPress website design tool and things become a little easier but it comes with a cost if it is good. If you are fast and fluent in coding, then go ahead with HTML for the template and CSS for styling as I mentioned earlier. But, again, this is a little more time consuming than the other options because not only do you have to code for the front end, you should also be well versed in database and PHP (a scripting language that connects database with HTML page) to perform database queries and show outputs. It is the same if you download themes from Google, the backend should be hardcoded by you.
Let us say you are done with the website, now you need.
4) Plugins to make your site better. Plugins are additional functionalities. As
I mentioned earlier about WordPress website design, there are plugins which are free. For example, SEO by Yoast is totally free which will help in website optimisation.
Once you are done with all these steps, next is to.
5) Get a crowd on your website. SEO friendly website development is what is trending right now. Since it is all about digitalization, digital marketing is the right choice for your website to grow. In simple terms, digital marketing is using marketing strategies on online platforms, be it search engine optimisation (SEO), pay per click (PPC), social media marketing and many more. Now, there are many organisations who provide digital marketing services such as SEO, SMO, content marketing, email marketing, etc. To sum it up these are the steps to create a website and make it successful. Bangalore, being the hub of IT industries and many successful start-ups, have a massive number of website development companies. Most of the website designers in Bangalore use new technologies to give you the best website for your business. There are many website development companies in Bangalore to help you out. But how to choose the right company for your requirements? What if I told you that there is a company who is known to be the best website design firm in Bangalore i.e., Future Revolution, that is not only focused on creating websites but also all your business needs right from registration till making it successfully visible to your target audience.
If you are looking to set up a business in Bangalore, Future Revolution is your one-stop solution. They are a website design company in Bangalore who aims at providing new trends in the field of software. Website development in Bangalore is like water in the Ocean. Hence, choose wisely to achieve success.